AddedValue for you
Only success counts
- In which direction should my company develop itself?
- Which existing or new markets increase revenue?
- Which strategy increases my return?
- Where should my company stand in 5 years?
- Which kind of increase in value do I achieve with a change in strategy?
- How do I formulate clear, quantifiable and measurable targets that correspond to my vision and strategy?
- How should we position ourselves in order to improve our revenue?
- Do our products and services follow our brand concept and how could a consistent brand positioning look like?
- Do cooperations with the right partners lead to an increase in market shares and to more success?
- How do I increase my return on products by xy%?
- How do I improve the process flows in the commercial area?
- Which possibilities do I have to increase the margin by xy%?
- Which prices can I impose on the market and how can I increase my revenue through “pricing”?
- How do I increase the margin when accepting a customer order? Does the customer order pay off for me?
- How do I achieve an increase in transparency considering my revenues and expenditures?
- Do I plan my costs realistically? Do my actual figures follow my plan? Does my planning currently contribute to my success?
- How do I achieve an increase in customer satisfaction and how do I increase customer loyalty by it?
- How do I increase my turnover by xy%?
- How do I enhance competitiveness and increase market shares?
- How do I increase the response rate of marketing campaigns?
- Is my online appearance up to date and does it contribute significantly to my success?
- Do I improve my turnover and my success by customer loyalty?
- Is my public appearance (always) CD-compliant and do I address my target groups competently?
- How do I enhance efficiency by delegating tasks?
- How do I raise the motivation of my employees?
- How do I raise the productivity of my employees?
- How do I improve my time management?
- How can I manage it to have more leisure time?
- Do I regularly carry out employee reviews? Do I define realistic targets with the employees and does this contribute to the success of the company?
- Does a participation by the employees in the company lead to an increase in revenue?
- Which personal aims do I want to achieve?
- Does the working atmosphere contribute to employee satisfaction?
- How do I know how satisfied my employees are?
While working in our family-owned business I had the opportunity to gain 13 years of experience as managing director. During these 13 years I learnt from very early on how to make decisions and how to implement them. After successfully finishing my studies in economics at the University of Mannheim, I deepened my knowledge in our family-owned company in the areas of strategy, costs, leadership and Marketing...