"Our benchmark is your added value."
Success and Failure Success and failure are part of the daily working life of each entrepreneur. Decisions lead to results that may either be positive or wrong. The stronger the effect of a decision is, the more we talk about success or failure. As these are more in the centre of attention than ...
Why do you need a vision? Some managers think that visions are unnecessary because they are utopian. However, a vision should not represent an utopia, but it should serve as a long-term objective. A vision that is embedded in the workforce and accepted by the workers, gives orientation to the managers as well as to the ...
„Our benchmark is to increase your success and the value of your company. We support you in a spirit of partnership on the way to the defined direction.“
„Determine the direction"
- Which strategy increases my return?
- How do I formulate clear, quantifiable and measurable targets that correspond to my vision and strategy?
- How should we position ourselves in order to improve our revenue?
„Manage your business"
- Which possibilities do I have to increase the margin by xy%?
- Which prices can I impose on the market and how can I increase my revenue through “pricing”?
- Do I plan my costs realistically? Do my actual figures follow my plan? Does my planning currently contribute to my success?
„Make your company visible"
- How do I increase my turnover by xy%
- How do I enhance competitiveness and increase market shares?
- Is my public appearance (always) CD-compliant and do I address my target groups competently?
„Lead and decide now"
- How do I raise the productivity of my employees?
- Which personal aims do I want to achieve?
- How do I know how satisfied my employees are?
While working in our family-owned business I had the opportunity to gain 13 years of experience as managing director. During these 13 years I learnt from very early on how to make decisions and how to implement them. After successfully finishing my studies in economics at the University of Mannheim, I deepened my knowledge in our family-owned company in the areas of strategy, costs, leadership and marketing...